Assisted Living Services
Sun Tower Assisted Living provides a package of services designed to provide assistance and support in activities of daily living, enabling the resident to maintain the highest level of independence, function, and alertness to enhance the quality of his or her life.
Services available include the following:
- Twenty-four (24) hour staffing is provided. Each apartment, hallway, and lounge is equipped with an emergency call system.
- Medication monitoring; reminding residents to take medication(s) at the time(s) ordered by the physician or other authorized practitioner.
- Bathing assistance is available, which includes stand-by assistance for help getting in/out of the shower and assistance with shampooing hair. Residents must be able to transfer in/out of the shower with moderate assistance.
- Three meals daily plus snacks. Limited special diets available upon request.
- Housekeeping weekly which includes; basic cleaning of the apartment, which consists of vacuuming, basic dusting, and cleaning of bathroom.
- Assistance with personal laundry is available weekly or as needed.
- Bedding is changed and laundered weekly or as needed.
- Assistance with dressing/undressing, personal hygiene, and grooming.
- Assistance with making special appointments and scheduling transportation to medical/dental appointments.
- Assistance with other related activities of daily living.
- The Registered Nurse or LPN will meet with and monitor residents individually as necessary. Limited Nursing services are available. A Registered Nurse is available for case management and coordination of outside medical services.
- Sun Tower Assisted Living provides planned social, educational, and recreational activities.